1. Setting Account to book meeting
Through our Meeting Room reservation system available at https://nimblecowork.skedda.com/, you will be able to reserve a room 3 days in advance at your convenience. The easy-to-use interface allows you to make bookings directly in the calendar in just a few clicks. Moreover, you are able to see everything at a glance and get a full visual overview of your space. The drag and drop functionality lets you easily move bookings around and make adjustments where needed.
Pre-requisite: Need a user email address. Your username is the email address you provided at the time of registering. For additional user accounts, please send an email to [email protected] with the email address you would want to use to book meeting or conference rooms.
Each member in our community will have access to meeting and conference room, depending on the type of seating that they have subscribed. Additionally, this will help our community members, by alleviating visitors and vendors accessing the member area without proper ID and authorisation.
|Features||Private Cabin||Open Dedicated Desk||Flexible Desk|
|Seating||Private seating space allotted||Dedicated workstation in open space is provided||Floating / Ad-hoc seating|
|Meeting rooms hours||3 hours meeting room credits (per member) with a cap of 3 hours a day, beyond such time the meeting room shall be chargeable for up to 4 hours i.e. half day or use up to 8 hours as full day, as per Standard Rates||2 hours meeting room credits (per member) with a cap of 2 hours a day, beyond such time the meeting rooms shall be chargeable for up to 4 hours i.e. half day or use up to 8 hours as full day, as per Standard Rates||1 hour meeting room credits with a cap of 1 hour a day, beyond such time the meeting rooms shall be chargeable on hours basis, half day or use up to 8 hours as full day, as per Standard Rates|
|Conference Room||3 hours’ conference room credits per month beyond such time the conference room shall be chargeable as per Standard Rates (as above)||2 hours’ conference room credits per month beyond such time the conference room shall be chargeable as per Standard Rates||1 hour conference room credits per month beyond such time the conference room shall be chargeable as per Standard Rates|
Meeting Room Policy:
- For extra usage, meeting rooms shall be booked at the standard rates mentioned (as attached).
- Booking is necessary for using meeting or conference room. You cannot use the meeting rooms without booking even if it is vacant. Also, if your limit has reached you can book another meeting room.
- No eatables are allowed in the meeting room.
- Meeting room is for the sole purpose of meeting and conferences. You cannot use the same for general work or individual ad-hoc calls.
- We shall count the no. of hours on a monthly basis, and shall update the client manager on the extra billing for the month.
- Through this online system, you shall be able to reserve a room 3 days in advance at your convenience.
Steps to Book a Conference / Meeting Room:
Step 1: Go to https://nimblecowork.skedda.com
Step 2: Click on Login, and set your password by clicking on ‘Reset your password’.
Step 3: Now that you have created your account, you may go ahead and reserve a room as per your convenience within the no. of hours you signed up for.
For more information, please visit: https://support.skedda.com/making-and-taking-bookings/creating-bookings-as-a-regular-user
Towards an empowered you!!