1. Meeting / Conference Room Policy
Through our Meeting Room reservation system available at https://nimblecowork.skedda.com/booking , you will be able to reserve a room 3 days in advance at your convenience. The easy-to-use interface allows you to make bookings directly in the calendar in just a few clicks. Moreover, you are able to see everything at a glance and get a full visual overview of your space. The drag and drop functionality lets you easily move bookings around and make adjustments where needed.
Pre-requisite: Need a user email address. Your username is the email address you provided at the time of registering. For additional user accounts, please send an email to email@example.com with the email address you would want to use to book meeting or conference rooms.
Each member in our community will have access to meeting and conference room, depending on the type of seating that they have subscribed. Additionally, this will help our community members, by alleviating visitors and vendors accessing the member area without proper ID and authorisation.
|Features||Private Cabin||Open Dedicated Desk||Flexible Desk|
|Seating||Private seating space allotted||Dedicated workstation in open space is provided||Floating / Ad-hoc seating|
|Meeting rooms hours||3 hours meeting room credits (per member) with a cap of 3 hours a day, beyond such time the meeting room shall be chargeable for up to 3 hours i.e. half day or use up to 8 hours as full day, as per Standard Rates||2 hours meeting room credits (per member) with a cap of 2 hours a day, beyond such time the meeting rooms shall be chargeable for up to 2 hours i.e. half day or use up to 8 hours as full day, as per Standard Rates||1 hour meeting room credits with a cap of 1 hour a day, beyond such time the meeting rooms shall be chargeable on hours basis, half day or use up to 8 hours as full day, as per Standard Rates|
|Conference Room||3 hours’ conference room credits per month beyond such time the conference room shall be chargeable as per Standard Rates (as above)||2 hours’ conference room credits per month beyond such time the conference room shall be chargeable as per Standard Rates||1 hour conference room credits per month beyond such time the conference room shall be chargeable as per Standard Rates|
Meeting Room Policy:
- No eatables are allowed in the meeting room.
- We understand that meeting prospective clients and business partners is an essential part of a growing business and we hence provide for you to use any conference room for any 10 days, upto 3 hours each
- Meeting room is for the sole purpose of meeting and conferences. You cannot use the same for general work or individual ad-hoc calls.
- We shall count the no. of hours on a monthly basis, and shall update the client manager on the extra billing for the month.
- For extra usage, meeting/conference rooms shall be booked at the standard rates mentioned (attached here) .
- Through this online system, you shall be able to reserve a room 3 days in advance at your convenience.
- One team cannot book the same CR/MR for more than 3 hrs in a day between the core hours of 10AM to 5PM, so if a team/member has an extended need thereafter, may book a different booking room.
One Team can book upto 2 meeting rooms in parallel only, with a max. of 8 hrs including paid meeting hours.This policy is meant to ensure that meeting/conference rooms are available for other member teams, between the core hours of 10AM to 5PM.
Want to Set Up Account to Book Meetings? Please click here.
Towards an empowered you!!