1. Installing the Printer
How to add Printer on Mac/Windows OS?
- Please download the driver for the Printer from the Cannon Support site for your respective OS, whether Mac or Windows: Cannon ImageRunner Advance 4035
- Install the downloaded driver on your PC/Mac
- From the Apple menu, select . In System Preferences, from the menu, select , , or .
- Click the (plus sign) to add a new printer, and in the new window that opens, click In the “Address:” field, type ‘10.5.50.3‘ if you are on the 3rd floor, or ‘126.96.36.199‘ if you operate out of 4th floor.
- Next to “Protocol:”, select the LDP protocol.
- Give the printer a descriptive name and location in the appropriate fields. Your Mac may guess what your printer is automatically, but if it doesn’t, from the pull-down list beside “Use:” or “Print Using:”, choose , .
- Click . Your computer may download and install your printer’s software.
- When your printer is installed, it should appear in the “Printers & Scanners”, “Print & Scan”, or “Print & Fax” window. To select a default printer if you have more than one installed, choose a printer from the list in the menu next to “Default Printer:”.
For Windows PC:
Click  (Start) → [Control Panel] → [Printer].NOTEFor Windows 7, click  (Start) → [Devices and Printers].For Windows XP Professional/Server 2003, click [Start] → [Printers and Faxes].For Windows XP Home Edition, click [Start] → [Control Panel] → [Printers and Other Hardware] → [Printers and Faxes].For Windows 2000, click [Start] →[Settings] → [Printers].2. Right-click the icon of the printer whose settings you want to specify → click [Properties] (or [Printer properties]).3. Click [Device Settings] → [Get Device Status].The driver settings are configured according to the option information obtained from the printer.4. Confirm the settings such as paper source options and output options → click [OK].