1. Installing the Printer
- Please download the driver for the Printer from the Cannon Support site for your respective OS, whether Mac or Windows: Cannon ImageRunner Advance 4035
- Install the downloaded driver on your PC/Mac as detailed in below instructions:
For Windows PC:
Go to Cannon ImageRunner Advance 4035. Click on ‘Drivers & Downloads‘.
2. The page will automatically detect your Windows Version, and will show the respective drivers. Click on the ‘Select‘ button next to the ‘Generic UFRII” Driver’, and Download the Driver. This will download the driver to your computer hard disk in the Downloads section.
3. Go to Downloads folder in your computer (or wherever you have downloaded the driver), and unzip the files to a desired location. This will extract the zipped files to a new folder.
4. Go to the new folder where you have extracted the files. You will find a setup.exe file. Double click on the same, and follow the installation instructions.
5. The set-up wizard will automatically search for the nearest available printer. Simply follow the instructions on the screen, and the printer will be installed momentarily.
6. Before printing make sure that you have selected the paper source option as ‘A4’ size paper, and not ‘Letter’ size.
For detailed instructions, please see a video on how to install a printer on Windows here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Z_b41gUoU
- From the Apple menu, select . In System Preferences, from the menu, select , , or .
- Click the (plus sign) to add a new printer, and in the new window that opens, click In the “Address:” field, type ‘10.5.50.3‘ if you are on the 3rd floor, or ‘220.127.116.11‘ if you operate out of 4th floor.
- Next to “Protocol:”, select the LDP protocol.
- Give the printer a descriptive name and location in the appropriate fields. Your Mac may guess what your printer is automatically, but if it doesn’t, from the pull-down list beside “Use:” or “Print Using:”, choose , .
- Click . Your computer may download and install your printer’s software.
- When your printer is installed, it should appear in the “Printers & Scanners”, “Print & Scan”, or “Print & Fax” window. To select a default printer if you have more than one installed, choose a printer from the list in the menu next to “Default Printer:”